There is plenty to do at Maison Rose; swim in the large heated pool, relax on the sun terrace, play petanque or shoot some pool in the villa.
Visit the Cipières Festival Committee website for full details of events happening in and around the village.
The main winter event on the Riviera is the Nice Festival one of the largest carnivals in the world, offering a programme of unforgettable entertainment during February and March.
Places to visit
- Grasse, the perfume centre of France with it's historic perfume factory The Perfumerie Fragonard
- Gourdon and it's beautiful chateau and gardens (by appointment)
- Vence and the Matisse Chapel
- Antibes and the Picasso Museum
- St Paul de Vence, with its many shops and galleries including the wonderful Fondation Maeght
- The antique and brocante market by the old port in Nice, every Monday except public holidays and in Valbonne on the 1st Sunday of the month.
- And of course the jewels of the Cote d'Azur, Nice, Cannes and Monte-Carlo
Cipières and it's surroundings provide numerous outdoor opportunities:
The Cipières countryside is ideal for invigorating walks, hiking and mountain trekking. Try this medium 6km circular walk between Cipières and Gréolières.
- Fishing and boating:
Lake Saint Cassien is renowned for it's carp fishing. Conatct either Cassien Angling or Lac de Saint Cassien. Head to the Eastern shore of the lower lake for boat, canoe or sailboard rental.
The village tennis courts are just a 1 minute stroll away and are free to use.
- Canyoning & River Hiking:
The Gorges du Loup is ideal for canyoning and river hiking and slightly further afield white water rafting, canoeing and kayaking. Contact either Base Sport & Nature or Les Pirogues
- Go Karting and Paintballing:
Nearby Le Bar Sur Loup offers both go karting and paintballing. Contact Fun Karting and Monster Paintballing for more information.
- Water and Adventure Parks:
Marineland in Antibes has lots to offer with a water park, an adventure park and marinelife centre.
- Extreme Sports:
Cipières is becoming renowned as an extreme sport paradise and is especially popular with the hang-gliding and para-gliding community! For more information visit Ozone Gliders
Take a scenic mountain flight over Cipières or perhaps try some flying lessons! Visit Alpes d'Azur ULM flying club in nearby Andon or for more information visit Alpes d'Azur ULM
The surrounding area is home to numerous golf courses. For a list of courses in the surrounding area visit 1Golf.eu
Cipières is only 25 minutes from the winter ski resort of Gréolières les Neiges
Also close by:
Learn to speak French with Greolingua
Tailor made tuition with Valerie Saltry, a fully qualified French teacher based in Gréolières. She is a French national with experience in teaching both here and abroad. Enthusiastic and possessing an infectious sense of humour, learning with Greolingua is both fun and rewarding.
- Find competitive car hire;